Animasks from Nettl
Not so long ago, seeing someone wearing a face mask to the supermarket or on a stroll around the park wasn’t that common. Now, in the midst of the Coronavirus pandemic, we’re all trying new things to help stop the spread. That means covering up. AniMasks help to reduce the spread of droplets generated by talking, sneezing and coughing. And for extra smiles, 100% of proceeds are donated to the NHS.
Choose from Flamingo, Lion, Zebra, Deer and Badger in Adult or Child Sizes.
What is an AniMask?
An AniMask is a fabric face mask that covers the nose and mouth, and is secured to the head with ear loops. These are not medical grade masks – such masks are in high demand and are needed by medical professionals. AniMasks are NOT designed or tested to be used as PPE. They are not for medical or surgical use. They do not protect someone from becoming infected. They are intended to catch droplets and if possible to slow the rate of spread of the disease following the ‘face gaiter’ principles:
How to use an AniMask
AniMasks should be worn for a maximum of 30 minutes at a time or until they become moist. Once used, they should be washed in a washing machine at 60 degrees and air dried thoroughly before wearing again.
How to put on an AniMask
1. Wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the AniMask.
2. Remove from the packaging and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side.
3. Determine which side of the mask is the top and which side of the mask is the front. The printed side of the AniMask is the front and should face away from you.
4. Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
5. Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
How to remove an AniMask
1. Wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask.
2. Avoid touching the front of the AniMask. The front will be contaminated. Only touch the ear loops.
3. Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
4. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser.
5. Wash the AniMask at 60 degrees in a washing machine and allow to air dry thoroughly before wearing again.